|Duration||Mode of Delivery|
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
Who can Enroll
Target learners will be mostly international students who wish to further develop or formalise their skills by gaining a Graduate Diploma. Learners will possess a bachelor’s degree or higher. They might have experience working in a management role, seeking to further develop, and apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development.
Participants are provided with advice on employment and training options throughout the delivery of the program (but no guarantees are implied or given).
Although this qualification does not specify a mandatory pathway, recommended pathways for candidates considering this qualification may include:
- After completing a bachelor’s degree in business, management or other equivalent qualifications.
The following information and charts explain possible occupational outcomes for qualifications in this training package, together with pathways between qualifications.
Learning and Development Consultant, Manager/Head of Department, Organisational Learning and Leadership Manager, Training Manager, Workforce Capability Development Leader, Workforce Planner, Educational Professional Manager Providing Research or Information related to Career Development.
Related industry sectors
RTO, Human Resource Management, Education Administration, Health Care and Social Assistance, Education and Training.
- An overall IELTS band 6.0 or equivalent or A minimum of two (2) years of study at an AQF Level 4 or higher completed in Australia. For equivalency of various English Languages proficiency testing, and other forms of equivalency please refer to the Admissions and Enrolment policy available in the Students Handbook.
- Minimum 18 years of age at time of enrolment
- Satisfactory completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- Students may have to meet the entry criteria depending on individual qualification requirements.
- Applicants should have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Students should be in possession of their personal computer (the minimum configuration should be Intel Core i3 (sixth generation or newer) or equivalent. Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Storage: 120 GB internal storage).
- All VET courses students will be required to complete an LLN assessment prior to the commencement of the course. Glen Institute use LLN Robot platform for the assessment.
The outcome will help the trainers and Student Support Staff to identify the learning needs and make provisions for additional academic support where required.
- Graduate Diploma candidates require satisfactory completion of Australian AQF Level 7 or higher (for International Students – satisfactory completion of a three (3) year full time bachelor’s degree).
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research|