|Duration||Mode of Delivery|
|This course will be delivered over a period of 80 weeks of full-time study
where 44 weeks are academic weeks and 8 weeks of holidays.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have significant experience in IT strategy and organisational development skills and managerial business and people management skills.
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field, working independently, leading a team or a strategic direction of a business.
Who can Enroll:
Target group for this program will be clients who are 18 years and above, including mature aged clients who have completed Diploma of information Technology or similar qualification and want to further develop their skills in managing and communicating strategic ICT business solutions.
Recommended Training Pathways
Pathways into the qualification
Individuals may enter this qualification after completing Diploma qualification within ICT training package or similar qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving this qualification, individuals could progress to higher education sector qualifications within the ICT area.
Employment Pathways from the qualification
Possible job title includes:
- Business development manager
- Knowledge manager
- ICT business manager
- ICT infrastructure solutions manager
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age at the time of commencement.
- Successful completion of Diploma of Information Technology or similar qualification
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent. For equivalency of various English Languages proficiency testing, and other forms of equivalency please refer to the Admissions and Enrolment policy available in the student’s handbook.
Note: In the absence of formal English qualifications Glen may proffer an English Placement Test.
- Applicants should have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- All VET courses students will be required to undertake LLN test to identify Language, Literacy and Numeracy capabilities at the time of Orientation (prior to commencing the courses). The outcome will help the trainers and Student Support Staff to identify the learning needs and make provisions for additional academic support where required.
- Students must bring their own laptops to facilitate the training and assessment. Recommended Laptop requirements: Core i3 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Operating system; Windows 7 or later version, Screen; 10” or higher, Microsoft Office or Open Office Program, Adobe Reader and Antivirus Program.
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBXCS402||Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices|
|ICTICT608||Interact with clients on a business level|
|ICTICT618||Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments|
|ICTSAD609||Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment|
SPECIALISED ELECTIVE UNITS – IT STRATEGY AND ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
|ICTICT611||Develop ICT strategic business plans|
|ICTSAD604||Manage and communicate ICT solutions|
|ICTSAD608||Perform ICT-focused enterprise analysis|
|ICTSAD611||Manage assessment and validation of ICT solutions|
GENERAL ELECTIVE UNITS
|ICTICT522||Evaluate vendor products and equipment|
|ICTICT612||Develop contracts and manage contract performance|
|ICTSUS603||Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|