|Duration||Mode of Delivery|
This qualification provides high level information and communications technology (ICT), process improvement and business skills and knowledge to enable an individual to be effective in senior ICT roles within organisations. The qualification builds on a base core of management competencies, with specialist and general elective choices to suit particular ICT and business needs, especially in the areas of knowledge management and systems development.
Who can Enroll
Target group for this program will be clients who are 18 years and above, including mature aged clients who have completed Diploma of information Technology or similar qualification.
Recommended Training Pathways
Pathways into the qualification
Individuals may enter this qualification after completing Diploma qualification within ICT training package or similar qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving this qualification, individuals could progress to Vocational Graduate Certificate qualifications or other higher education sector qualifications within the ICT area.
Employment Pathways from the qualification
Possible job title includes:
- Knowledge management analyst
- Knowledge manager
- Manager, IT infrastructure solutions
- Business development manager
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age at the time of commencement.
- Successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification or higher.
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent. For equivalency of various English Languages proficiency testing, and other forms of equivalency please refer to the Admissions and Enrolment policy available in the Students handbook.
- Applicants should have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Students must bring their own laptops to facilitate the training and assessment. Recommended Laptop requirements: Core i3 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Operating system; Windows 7 or later version, Screen; 10” or higher, Microsoft Office or Open Office Program, Adobe Reader and Antivirus Program.
- All VET courses students will be required to undertake LLN test to identify Language, Literacy and Numeracy capabilities at the time of Orientation (prior to commencing the courses). The outcome will help the trainers and Student Support Staff to identify the learning needs and make provisions for additional academic support where required.
|ICTICT509||Gather data to identify business requirements.|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability.|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a safe workplace.|
|ICTICT517||Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise.|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|ICTDBS501||Monitor and improve knowledge management system|
|ICTDBS601||Build a data warehouse|
|ICTDBS602||Develop a knowledge management strategy|
|ICTICT602||Develop contracts and manage contracted performance|
|ICTICT603||Manage the use of appropriate development methodologies|
|ICTICT604||Identify and implement business innovation|
|ICTICT605||Implement a knowledge management strategy|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organizational development|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|