|Duration||Mode of Delivery|
|This course will be delivered over 52 weeks of full-time study
where 44 weeks are academic weeks and 8 weeks of holidays.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
Who can Enroll
International students over the age of 18 who has completed Diploma qualification within Business training package or has two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
Recommended Training Pathways
Pathways into the qualification
Individuals may enter Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management course with Diploma or higher qualification within the business training package or has two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, individuals could progress to Bachelor of Business or Management course or other Advanced Diploma courses within the business training package.
Employment Pathways from the qualification
This qualification provides a pathway to work in a managerial role within various Business setting.
Possible job titles include:
- Department Manager
- Senior Manager
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age at the time of commencement.
- Successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification or higher.
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent. For equivalency of various English Languages proficiency testing, and other forms of equivalency please refer to the Admissions and Enrolment policy available in the Students handbook
- Applicants should have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Students must bring their own laptops to facilitate the training and assessment. Recommended Laptop requirements: Core i3 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Operating system; Windows 7 or later version, Screen; 10” or higher, Microsoft Office or Open Office Program, Adobe Reader and Antivirus Program.
- All VET courses students will be required to undertake LLN test to identify Language, Literacy and Numeracy capabilities at the time of Orientation (prior to commencing the courses). The outcome will help the trainers and Student Support Staff to identify the learning needs and make provisions for additional academic support where required.
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBLDR602||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBHRM614||Contribute to strategic workforce planning|
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBSTR602||Develop organisational strategies|