|Duration||Mode of Delivery|
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as human
resources directors, strategists and national regional or global human
resources managers. They provide leadership and strategic direction in
the human resources activities of an organisation.
They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical,
creative, conceptual or managerial competencies. Their knowledge
base may be highly specialised or broad within the human
resources field. These individuals are often accountable for group
outcomes and for the overall performance of the human resources
function of an organisation.
Who can Enroll
International students over the age of 18 who have completed Certificate IV qualification within the Business training package or similar qualification or is working as a coordinator or supervisor and want to progress to the next level in their career.
Recommended Training Pathways
Pathways into the qualification
Individuals may enter BSB60915 – Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) with vocational experience in the human resources management area or completed Diploma of Human Resources or similar qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving BSB60915 – Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources), individuals could progress to Bachelor of Human Resources or Management course or other Advanced Diploma courses within the business training package.
Employment Pathways from the qualification
This qualification provides a pathway to work in a managerial roll within various Business settings.
Possible job titles include:
- Human Resources Director
- Human Resources Strategist
- National, Regional or Global Human Resources Manager
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age at the time of commencement.
- Successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification or higher.
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent. For equivalency of various English Languages proficiency testing, and other forms of equivalency please refer to the Admissions and Enrolment policy available in the Students handbook
- Applicants should have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Students must bring their own laptops to facilitate the training and assessment. Recommended Laptop requirements: Core i3 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Operating system; Windows 7 or later version, Screen; 10” or higher, Microsoft Office or Open Office Program, Adobe Reader and Antivirus Program.
- All VET courses students will be required to undertake LLN test to identify Language, Literacy and Numeracy capabilities at the time of Orientation (prior to commencing the courses). The outcome will help the trainers and Student Support Staff to identify the learning needs and make provisions for additional academic support where required.
|BSBDIV601||Develop and implement diversity policy|
|BSBHRM602||Manage human resources strategic planning|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|